Apply for the ROAD TO WOMEN’S GROWTH PROJECT! POWERED BY EXXON MOBIL , CHERIE BLAIRE FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN & EDC- DEADLINE IS DEC 10!
The Road to Women’s Business Growth project is a unique initiative which will build the business skills of women entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
The project aims to increase women’s access to financial services and markets and empower them to grow profitable and sustanable business, ultimately promoting their long-term economic independence.
There is no registration fee. However, please note that participants are requested to cover travel/transportation costs to the project’s training centres located in three cities: Lagos, Abuja or Uyo.
The project will focus on providing support to women entrepreneurs through its two phased approach:
500 small business owners will be trained in financial literacy and investment readiness over six (6) weeks, including two classroom workshops and four weeks of e-learning (January – March 2016).
100 top performing women entrepreneurs (out of the 500) will receive intensive business support in the form of tailored business training and services and ongoing mentoring over six months (from May 2016).
To be eligible for this program you need to:
1. Own a business in Nigeria.
2. Operate a business in a high-growth sector.
3. Have 3 – 49 staff.
4. Have an annual turnover of N3-20 million.
5. Have English language fluency
6. Have a business which has generated profit for at least 2 years.
7. Have a strong desire and commitment to grow your business.
8. Have basic computer literacy
9. Have a need for additional investment and have had no previous access to formal financial services
The deadline for application is 5pm on 10 December 2015. Applications will be evaluated as they arrive, and selections will be made on a rolling basis. Places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Selection results will be announced in January 2016
For questions please contact Lola at Lfalokun@pau.edu.ng or call 08174583173
Culled from smebizinfo