Are you attending the Mobile Money expo? May 6th – May 7th 2015!
MobileMoneyExpo 2015 brings together, top executives from mobile network operators, Banks, regulators, card processors, switch providers, systems and application providers and more. It will showcase more case studies on digital financial services, agency banking, policies, mobile payments, cards, micro finance and technologies driving financial inclusion than any other conference serving the African financial services industry. Hear firsthand from leading executives in Africa and discover how policies, trends and emerging technologies are impacting the African market.
Attend to understand:
– Develop deeper understanding of the evolving digital financial services and provide insights that will guide regulators, policy makers, government and businesses and investment decisions in the emerging digital financial services space across Africa.
– Delivering innovations to scale up digital financial services adoption in Africa.
– How to build and manage public trust identification systems to deliver mass financial services.
– Evaluate new opportunities and challenges with crypto currencies, bit coin and other new forms of virtual currencies.
– Build support systems for digital finance ecosystems evolving across Africa.
– Exploring the intersection between Micro finance, agency Banking and digital financial services.
– Understand how to bridge the infrastructural requirements to build and deplore mass financial services in Africa.
– Regulatory and policy climate needed to scale up digital financial services adoption in Africa.
– Evaluate the infrastructure and access channels challenges for digital financial services in Africa.
Entry fee is $800. Culled from mobile money site. See the site for all details. http://mobilemoneyexpo.com/
Ps. This is not a paid advert